Schedule appointments within Gravity Forms. gAppointments is great for any business that depends on an appointment calendar. Scroll down to see all features list.
- Payed/Non-Payed Booking
- Supports any payment gateway
- Works with Gravity Perks Preview Submission. See demo
- Works with Gravity Perks Multi-Page Navigation. See demo
- Multiple slots selection & maximum bookings per date
- Services per form.
- Service interval time slots or custom time slots.
- Options for service interval slots(duration, cleanup, capacity, reduce gaps, lead time, show end times, time format, remove am/pm text, max bookings per date, multiple slots selection).
- Options for service custom slots(price per slot, capacity per slot, lead time, show end times, time format, remove am/pm text, max bookings per date, multiple slots selection). See demo
- Service option: Schedule appointments in the future, from today on an interval of days.
- Service option: Schedule appointments within a defined range of dates.
- Service option: Schedule appointments only on custom dates.
- Translation support, translation per individual form. See demo
- Flexible translation. See demo
- Activity page
- Personalized provider work hours, breaks and holidays
- Providers can edit they’re schedule from the front-end.
- Minimum appointment window required for new appointments.(Lead time required for new appointments)
- Client/Provider appointments management on the frontend.
- Clients or providers can add the appointment to they’re favorite calendar on the front-end. See demo
- Add calendar links(gcal, yahoo) in email
- Assign a registered user as service provider
- TimeSlot capacity
- Custom HTML Emails
- Email notifications
- Sms notifications using Twilio and WP Twilio Core free plugin
- Set calendar first day of the week to Sunday or Monday
- Auto confirm appointments
- Auto complete appointments
- Cancel unpaid appointments after a time interval
- Usage of gravity forms name/email/phone fields for appointments
- Endless Colors Possibilities
- Mobile Responsive
Support and Documentation
Contact us here with any questions you may have, full documentation is included with the plugin.
24.10.2019 – ver 1.9.3
– Fixed bug: Fixed an issue with ICS generation
– Fixed bug: Default google calendar for appointments with no provider regardless of settings
– Fixed bug: Assets unreachable
– Fixed bug: Appointment date not being picked p in notifications upon submitting a form entry
– Fixed bug: Email being picked up instead of phone number
– Enhancement: Made some changes to work with thrive architect
– Enhancement: Added ability to complete appointments after X hours instead of instant completion
– Enhancement: Extended cancellation functionality to allow cancelling until X hours before the appointment
– Feature: Clients can reschedule their appointments from the front-end
19.07.2019 – ver 1.9.2
– Fixed bug: Fixed google calendar api authentication not working in some cases
– Fixed bug: Some calendar appearance colors not affecting front-end calendar
– Fixed bug: Removed deprecated function usages
– Fixed bug: Fixed an issue where appointment date was not being sent in initial gforms notification
– Fixed bug: Custom time slots with the same starting hour being removed when saving service
– Fixed bug: Bad available time slot calculation on certain cases
– Enhancement: Added appointment_duration merge tag to certain appointment notifications
– Enhancement: Added the ability to override appointment email template, see the documentation for details
– Enhancement: Provider and Service fields are now being sent as names instead of ids when exporting gravity forms entries
– Enhancement: Added ability to paginate appointments in shortcodes, see the documentation for details
– Enhancement: Added ability to add a description to appointments when generating calendar links (ical)
– Enhancement: Documentation is being moved to an online source instead of local ()